Graphical login impossible after update to "1:gdm-2.31.90-5.fc14.i686" in F14

John Watzke watzkej at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 19:17:38 UTC 2010

> Anybody sees this too?

   Yes, I'm getting it as well.  I pulled this from koji to test it out
since it was supposed to fix a bug in the user switch applet and I got a gdm
that constantly restarts.  I logged it as an issue on bodhi since I didn't
know if I was missing something since I pulled directly from koji instead of
waiting for it to be pushed.   Looks like it wasn't something that I did
though.  Hopefully a -6 will be put up soon.  Until then, I'll revert back
to -4 as well.

   -- John Watzke