Well, I've tried GNOME 3 now...

Angel linux463291 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 06:24:17 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Genes MailLists <lists at sapience.com>wrote:

>   Someone made a  comparison to Mac OS being new and different as a goal
> - that was not the case

May be, this was not a major goal, but of course this was in their mind
people who initially designed it. Else there has not much sense about ´not
being visible the maximize minimize close button´ in default installation
(this is just one example). They could  make it visible in default and
extension for make it invisible.

Anyway, it´s not like I am not liking it. I am already pretty much happy
about Gnome3, now I can show off my desktop to Mac user! :D

--
Angel
Give me Linux.. ..or give me death