New BugZapper Introduction

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Apr 30 14:50:54 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 12:59:53 -0600,
  ajs <ajsfedora at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have been using Red Hat Linux and Fedora since RH 4.2, and while I
> have been using Bugzilla to report bugs since at least 2000, it is time
> to join officially.
>
> My name is Tony.  I a lot of experience managing my personal
> workstations, and I have retained some rudimentary programming skills
> despite being demoted to management.

I didn't see a response to your introduction, so I'd like to welome you.
I help out a bit in QA, but am mainly a packager. The bugzapper IRC
meetings are at 2100 UTC Tuesdays in #fedora-meeting. Other related meetings
(at least if you like QA stuff) are QA at 1500 UTC (most) Mondays in
#fedora-meeting and in the run up to the F15 release, blocker meetings
1700 UTC (usually) Fridays in #fedora-bugzappers.

jlaska and adamw are good people to contact for questions.