New BugZapper Introduction

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sat Apr 30 17:17:12 UTC 2011

Dne 30.4.2011 16:50, Bruno Wolff III napsal(a):
> I didn't see a response to your introduction, so I'd like to welome you.
> I help out a bit in QA, but am mainly a packager. The bugzapper IRC
> meetings are at 2100 UTC Tuesdays in #fedora-meeting. Other related meetings
> (at least if you like QA stuff) are QA at 1500 UTC (most) Mondays in
> #fedora-meeting and in the run up to the F15 release, blocker meetings
> 1700 UTC (usually) Fridays in #fedora-bugzappers.
>
> jlaska and adamw are good people to contact for questions.

Me too (mcepl on Freenode in the European business hours or later).

Also, take a look at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers and
articles linked from there, you'll find plenty of information there.

Then hit us on #fedora-bugzappers to discuss what components you would
like to triage.

Welcome again!

Matěj