[Test-Announce] Fedora 15 Final Test Compose 1 (TC1) Available Now!

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed May 4 15:33:44 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-03 at 20:43 +0000, Beartooth wrote:
> On Tue, 03 May 2011 02:38:20 -0400, Andre Robatino wrote:
>
> > As per the Fedora 15 schedule [1], Fedora 15 Final Test Compose 1 (TC1)
> > is now available for testing. Please see the following pages for
> > download links and testing instructions.
> >
> > Installation:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test
> >
> > Desktop:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test
> >
> > Ideally, all Alpha, Beta, and Final priority test cases for installation
> > [2] and desktop [3] should pass in order to meet the Final Release
> > Criteria [4]. Help is available on #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net [5],
> > or on the test list [6].
> 	[....]
> > [6] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/test
> 	[...]
>
> 	The above, and the sites it refers to, are naturally written for
> those who belong here, as they should be.
>
> 	The occasional such interloper as myself (who happen to have a
> machine preupgraded from F14, which displays the session-saver bug) can
> make neither head nor tail of them.

Certainly, if you aren't interested in contributing to the more rigorous
test matrix, the next best thing is to speak up on the list, as you've
done.  Thanks!

> 	If my odd case is of sufficient remaining interest for anyone to
> want to walk me through the updating process, I'll be happy to report on
> any tests I can make. If not, no reply required.

I believe that issue is already reported and fixed.  The only remaining
issue concerns making sure that the *fixed* package is available on your
mirror and used during your upgrade.  Be sure your mirror includes
mutter-3.0.1-3.fc15 [1] which resolves bug#700276.

Thanks,
James

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=241445