[Test-Announce] Fedora 18 Alpha Test Compose 3 (TC3) Available Now!

Scott Poore spoore at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 15:17:06 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

That's ok.  I was missing coffee too.  Then I got more.  It didn't help.

I see the same thing.  I believe you're right.  It looks like firstboot does not work because it requires X which we don't have from a "base" install?

I had to boot to single user mode to reset the root password so I could log in.