[Test-Announce] Fedora 18 Alpha Test Compose 3 (TC3) Available Now!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 16:11:10 UTC 2012

On 2012-08-17 8:17, Scott Poore wrote:
> [...]

Yes, you're both right. Apparently this is still undergoing discussions
in the anaconda team: the current design relies on you doing an install
and then creating an 'admin' user with firstboot, a plan which certainly
has holes, like this one (there is no firstboot on a non-graphical
install). I'll file a bug and mark it an Alpha blocker so this doesn't
drop off radar for Alpha (non-graphical installs are expected to work at
Alpha).