Rename anaconda to cryptoconda?

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:19:35 UTC 2012

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-12-03 at 10:54 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
>
>> > Seriously? It's hard to imagine whoever is responsible for that page has any
>> > idea how to make anything usable, much less possesses skill at it:
>> > http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/SC/sc-mairduff1200.png
>>
>> Felix,
>>
>> You're being pretty rude here.  You're judging someone's competence
>> based on a screenshot from who knows when.  That seems uncalled for.
>
> What he's actually doing - it's pretty cryptic and requires historical
> context - is riding his hobby horse, which is default font sizes on
> websites. That's not a screenshot of Mo's desktop or anything, it's Mo's
> blog loaded in a view he uses to evaluate font sizes. What he's trying
> to say, cryptically, is that he thinks Mo uses small fonts on her
> website.

Oh, right.  OK, then it's totally cool to call someone incompetent and
without skill on this list just because you do some kind of cryptic
subject matter hobbiest thing on this list?  Sorry, I wasn't aware that
was allowed.

You'll never hear from me on this list again.  I don't think I can live
up to those kinds of awesome standards.

josh