Rename anaconda to cryptoconda?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 16:24:57 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-12-03 at 11:19 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:

> >> Felix,
> >>
> >> You're being pretty rude here.  You're judging someone's competence
> >> based on a screenshot from who knows when.  That seems uncalled for.
> >
> > What he's actually doing - it's pretty cryptic and requires historical
> > context - is riding his hobby horse, which is default font sizes on
> > websites. That's not a screenshot of Mo's desktop or anything, it's Mo's
> > blog loaded in a view he uses to evaluate font sizes. What he's trying
> > to say, cryptically, is that he thinks Mo uses small fonts on her
> > website.
>
> Oh, right.  OK, then it's totally cool to call someone incompetent and
> without skill on this list just because you do some kind of cryptic
> subject matter hobbiest thing on this list?  Sorry, I wasn't aware that
> was allowed.

I didn't say it was totally cool, I just explained it. I think it's a
crappy thing to do, in fact, but I was working through drafts of ways to
say that in order to find one that was fit for publication, and hadn't
quite worked my way down far enough yet. The first one set my monitor on
fire.

> You'll never hear from me on this list again.  I don't think I can live
> up to those kinds of awesome standards.

A little time, maybe?