[Test-Announce] 2012-12-05 @ 17:00 UTC - F18 Final Blocker Bug Review #2

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 10:32:14 UTC 2012

On 12/05/2012 08:56 AM, Kamil Paral wrote:
>> On 12/05/2012 03:21 AM, Tim Flink wrote:
>>> We're still working to get the proposed blocker list down to
>>> something
>>> manageable, so it would be time for another blocker review meeting!
>>> Note the IRC channel change - doing the blocker meeting in
>>> #fedora-qa
>>> is far too disruptive to other testing work that goes on.
>> I've not seen anyone complain about it being disruptive.
>>
>> Does anyone here on the list feel that it's to disruptive?
> Definitely:
>
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-qa/2012-12-03/f18final-blocker-review-1.2.2012-12-03-17.25.log.html (20:06:46)

I hardly qualify one guy as a measurement and from the looks of it it
was his first time on the channel and we have people dropping into the
meetings channel like that all the time.

Next anyone of us can just explain instead that we are in the middle of
blocker bug meeting

> The question is just what is the best channel to use.

I say we should stick to QA that's where is the most likely hood for
more participation in the meetings.

Fedora bugzappers is a dead process and holding this in meeting-X does
not make much sense either.

JBG