[Test-Announce] 2012-12-05 @ 17:00 UTC - F18 Final Blocker Bug Review #2

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 12:02:50 UTC 2012

> Next anyone of us can just explain instead that we are in the middle
> of
> blocker bug meeting

I don't like the idea that people should be put on hold, probably for several hours, just because we are having a meeting. #fedora-qa is referenced from https://fedoraproject.org/en/get-prerelease . People arrive and ask, because we advise them to do so. They might not be willing or able to wait several hours. Some of them will have their issues unsolved and will feel disappointed. There are a lot of guys in #fedora-qa that would be able to help them, ourselves included (it's very doable to be holding a meeting in one channel and helping someone in another channel).

I personally feel very uneasy about rejecting/putting on hold all these guys just for the sake of our meeting. I think we can cope with the inconveniences (of e.g. a different channel) much better than the newcomers can.