2012-10-29 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Oct 30 15:25:07 UTC 2012

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:16:46 +0000
"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/30/2012 02:22 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > In the case that FESCo votes to take the change, I guess we can now
> > just say 'there's no chance we're going to Go on Thursday' and take
> > the change into anaconda immediately, or we can wait until after the
> > Go/No-Go meeting and take the change then, assuming we slipped. I'm
> > not sure which course would be better. Any thoughts?
>
> Four of them have voted +1 so to me it looks like another thing FESCO
> has not properly thought things through and the consequences of their
> action.

You're entitled to that opinion, sure.

> I say we pull in the change now and be done with it and hope that
> FESCO wont doing any other fundamental changes past freeze but if it
> takes no more then certain RH people not keeping themselves in the
> loop of what's happening in Fedora and then can pop up and have it
> changed passed freeze then no one never knows...

Can you pretty please lay off the conspiracy stuff?

A number of the FESCo folks who have not chimed in on ticket are in
fact on the east cost of the US and likely dealing with hurricane
fallout. I'm sure they will chime in as soon as they have power, net
and a chance to do so.

kevin