2012-10-29 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:09:06 UTC 2012

On 10/30/2012 03:25 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> A number of the FESCo folks who have not chimed in on ticket are in
> fact on the east cost of the US and likely dealing with hurricane
> fallout. I'm sure they will chime in as soon as they have power, net
> and a chance to do so.
Number of fesco members 9

tmraz +1 comment 9

" I'm curious the outcome of the smoketesting asked for last week with
LVM enabled? Any big problems found?
If not, I am for changing it back to lvm by default for f18. "

No big problems where discovered during testing which means kevin +1
comment 12

limb +1 comment 13

mitr +1 comment 15

mmaslano +1 comment 15

Total number of +5

Total number to reach majority  = 5 which means majority achieved thus
no point in delaying this further...

JBG