libvirt in F18?

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 19:54:23 UTC 2012

On 09/11/2012 01:27 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Things can go to updates-testing just fine at present. freeze only means
> they can't go to 'stable'.
>
> Unless there's some reason why not which hasn't been stated so far, I'd
> say libvirt team should submit the new build as an update. As a previous
> poster said, that'd mean that both the 'stable' and updates-testing
> package sets would be working properly.

Cole explained to me on IRC that the reason it hadn't been submitted to
updates-testing yet is that it won't build in koji unless there is a
build-override in place for netcf; and that prior to today, he was
unaware of how to set that up.  But that also implies that after today,
the work to set up the build override has now been done, and an updated
libvirt should be ready for tomorrow's updates-testing compose.