The new installer

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Mon Sep 24 09:04:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

> What kind of impression do you think people get when, after
> hearing that Fedora defines itself as bleeding edge
> technology, they are presented with an installer interface
> designed and written more than ten years ago?

and the wheel was invented more than ten *thousand* years ago

is that a reason we need to use something else than wheels?

take a look here:
http://www.motortrend.com/features/consumer/1107_2012_2013_new_cars_ultimate_buyers_guide/viewall.html

- don't they look modern enough?
yet they all use those obsolete wheels, ouch

/me goes to swallow Zyrtec, getting hives each time someone says
we need to replace something just because it is old

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team