Draft onboarding process changes

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:43:51 UTC 2013

Hi

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:

> For those who applied to the proven tester and/or BugZappers groups and
> are wondering what this thread means - we still want your contributions!
> Those who are interested in the proven tester process, please just go
> ahead and test updates, following the instructions at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing and

The instructions on updating the testing repository permanently is outdated
and probably should mention the use of yum distro-sync if one wishes to
switch back.  Also I think, just asking the user to use the command line is
better since the GUI keeps changing and one is sorta expected to use the
command line if one is knowledgeable enough to use updates-testing repo
permanently.

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Update_feedback_guidelines .

Ideally, bodhi should link to this

Rahul