Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 22:25:00 UTC 2013

On 09/24/2013 10:07 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Again, if you want to be productive could you detail the exact pain
> points you have and we can try and alleviate them with RH bugzilla
> team.

Unlimited unhindered hacking access to bugzilla for one, an full
disclosure of the RH administrative policy in the workings which no one
of us in the community has ever known ( with the exception of maybe RH
employees ) for example I one time hit a wall when they claimed they
could not do that and I asked why the tool was part of upstream bugzilla
due to policy when asked which policy things went silent. The other are
staff related Jaroslav mentioned he would take care of it with the RH
staff in BRNO.

JBG