Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 22:34:59 UTC 2013

On 09/24/2013 10:07 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> which I would summarize as:
>
> - You asked about us running our own bugzilla.
> - We mentioned we have been thinking about this and pointed to the
>    above wiki page.
> - We noted at this time that we aren't wanting to do so, but are happy
>    to hear more info that would persuade us.
> - We asked you about the specific issues you had with
>    bugzilla.redhat.com but I have never seen them. Could you add them to
>    the wiki page?

I do believe you yourself on numerous occasions as well as other in
fedora-admin have claimed powerless and directly me to contact directly
bz admins. Are you know telling that has been changed?

> - There was a off topic sidetrack where you indicated that you thought
>    EPEL shouldn't be considered part of Fedora or considered in any bug
>    tracking plans.

No it belongs in RHBZ

> - You then suggested we switch to github's issue tracker.
> - A bunch of people indicated issues with this plan.

As well as the entire bits that make up the distro.

> - You then decided we should just stop using bugzilla at all.

No I did not until I spoke with couple of developers and heard their
view on things

Biased indeed and not your usually answer we dont have enough man power
to run it even when offered one...

JBG