sometimes things I tell in this forum are my faults

Gavin Flower GavinFlower at archidevsys.co.nz
Thu Dec 18 18:34:24 UTC 2014

On 19/12/14 03:18, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-12-18 at 06:20 -0500, Joerg Lechner wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Can I tell something about me? My name is Joerg Lechner, I am living
>> in southern Germany.
>> I am a pensioneer. For about 30 years I was designing, programming
>> and testing SW in the telecommunication
>> area. We used a high level language to program.
>> Privately I was always interested in Linux, a long time ago I
>> started using Redhat, now Fedora. With Fedora 20
>> I decided to join and contribute to the test group, as far as I can.
>> I wish You all Merry Christmas and a Happy, Successful 2015.
> Don't worry about it! We've all done the same before :) Merry
> Christmas!
Yeah, if I listed all MY faults people would die of boredom before they
finished reading the list! :-)

My background includes working on a telecommunication project (about 30
years ago) about calculating Erlangs to determine busy hours, where I
got to know far more details about how an international telephone call
is set up than any sane man would ever want to know...

Cheers,
Gavin