Introduction

Ivan Pacheco ipacheco1995 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:14:47 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have working a
with Fedora and Red Hat Linux since some years ago. So, let's time to
contribute with the project.

I have experience being system administrator. I have used almost all
the Popular Linux distributions, including Gentoo and Arch Linux. I
know how to program in C, C++, PHP and Python.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Ivan Pacheco, I'm 19 years old and live at Guadalajara
Mexico. My first contact with Linux was approximately 5 years ago and
approximately 2 years I have been working only with Linux (sometimes
using Windows only for gaming)

So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project.

At my signature I'm sending my contacts fell free if anyone want to contact me.

Bye