Introduction: Naresh

Naresh Vijayakumar naresh.coder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 06:29:16 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!
I just finished with creating all the accounts and I am very excited to be
a part of the QA team. I knew of Redhat Linux in 2004  when I was only a
kid (4th grade maybe) but used it only for Tux-racer :P . A couple of years
back I started using Linux more regularly. Earlier I used a different
distro but because their new version caused some overheating problems, I
switched to Fedora. I then realized Fedora was "cooler"!
I have so far been only  'normal' user of Fedora and I need to know a lot
more about the its internals.

A little about myself...
I am a Computer Science undergraduate from Bangalore, India. I have always
loved coding and so I immediately felt Bug Zappers is the group for me. I
am also interested in contributing towards v21 release though I am still
figuring out how to start!

You can contact me through mail or a Hangouts message. Also, my IRC
nickname on freenode is *rexybytes* .

--
Naresh

Alt+F4