Introduction: Naresh

Amita Sharma amsharma at redhat.com
Wed Sep 3 07:20:16 UTC 2014

On 09/03/2014 11:59 AM, Naresh Vijayakumar wrote:
> Hi everyone!
Hello Naresh,

Welcome to community  :)
> I just finished with creating all the accounts and I am very excited
> to be a part of the QA team. I knew of Redhat Linux in 2004  when I
> was only a kid (4th grade maybe) but used it only for Tux-racer :P . A
> couple of years back I started using Linux more regularly. Earlier I
> used a different distro but because their new version caused some
> overheating problems, I switched to Fedora. I then realized Fedora was
> "cooler"!
yeah, No doubt about that :)
> I have so far been only  'normal' user of Fedora and I need to know a
> lot more about the its internals.
>
> A little about myself...
> I am a Computer Science undergraduate from Bangalore, India. I have
> always loved coding and so I immediately felt Bug Zappers is the group
> for me. I am also interested in contributing towards v21 release
> though I am still figuring out how to start!
Nice to know about you, AFAIK, The BugZappers group is dormant at
present, but still you can contribute in many exciting ways in Fedora QA
- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join

For Fedora 21 Testing , Fedora 21 Alpha Test Compose 5 (TC5) is now
available for testing. There is a nice announcement mail on this list
with subject "[Test-Announce] Fedora 21 Alpha Test Compose 5 (TC5)
Available Now!" by Petr, you will get all the required URLs/links from
that mail.

Also, if you love coding then you can contribute to some feature
development in new testing framework Taskotron -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTUFCFJS6o

> You can contact me through mail or a Hangouts message. Also, my IRC
> nickname on freenode is /rexybytes/ .
Happy to have you, thanks for joining.

- Amita