Screen resolutions

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 13 09:47:07 UTC 2015

Russel Winder composed on 2015-04-13 10:18 (UTC+0100):

> As far as I can tell Xorg.0.log is no longer created by Rawhide, it used to
> be until 2015-04-01, but not any longer. I wonder what changed?

Nothing apparent here yet, but with KDE. Timestamp on /var/log/Xorg.0.log is
about 20 minutes ago with 4.0.0.rc6 on Rawhide host big41 upgraded last on 8
April.

> journalctl -b creates a seemingly infinite amount of data. I guess I should
> curtail or filter this somehow. I am not really up on journalctl

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_Xorg_problems explains the
complications of using journalctl for X diagnosis.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/