Regarding Self Introduction (Ashutosh Bhakare)

Petr Schindler pschindl at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 13:26:29 UTC 2015

On Út, 2015-04-14 at 11:54 +0530, Ashutosh Bhakare wrote:
> hi All
>

> My name is Ashutosh Bhakare; I am currently Trainer / Owner @ Red Hat
> Authorised Training Institute located in Aurangabad MS India.
>
> I am eager to work with QA team; I am having 14+ years experience in
> C C
> ++, Java. Since 6 years teaching RedHat Linux Courses too.
>
> Willing to contribute in QA team.
>
> Looking forward for positive reply.
>
> Regards
> Ashutosh S.Bhakare

Hi Ashutosh,

welcome to QA. You can find some information about how to start here
[1]. Today there is ABRT test day [2] so you can start with that. Also
we can use some help with RC2 testing which was release today. Look on
[3]. If you need something you can ask on irc (freenode #fedora-qa).

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2015-04-14_ABRT
[3]
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test-announce/2015-April/001040.html