Regarding Self Introduction (Ashutosh Bhakare)

Ashutosh Bhakare unnatisales123 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:35:00 UTC 2015

hi Petr

Thanks!!!

Started working on QA!!

Done below QA and doing 2-3 in this week; Wiling to work on ARM too.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_RC2_Installation#Default_boot_and_install

Please note the arm url given is not working i have edited
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/test/22_Alpha/Server/Images/armhfp/  (Not - Working)

http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/test/22_Alpha/Server/armhfp/Images (Working)

Same with workstation and Spin.

Ashutosh S.Bhakare