Annoying bug in NM1.0.0-8

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Sun Apr 19 19:21:50 UTC 2015

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 9:20 AM, Dan Mossor <danofsatx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings, folks.
>
> I and at least one other individual have noticed an annoying bug with
> NetworkManager-1.0.0-8.fc22.x86_64 but we aren't sure of the root cause so
> we can't legitimately file a BZ on it yet. The issue we're seeing is that
> with a fully updated Fedora 22 Beta system, once NM is in operation for a
> bit it starts to loose connectivity. Not total connectivity, but partial.

I'm having the same experience, which is sometimes networking works
for some thing some of the time sometimes. Google searches work,
logging in to sites like outlook.com works, but then hangs when email
is to be downloaded or sent. If I reboot the same hardware to OS X the
problems don't happen. If I reboot Fedora 22, it might be fixed for a
short while, or it might misbehave right away. I can't figure out the
pattern.

--
Chris Murphy