New to fedora

Katia Saladdino katia.saladdino at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:50:55 UTC 2015

Hi Carlos,

This is Katia and I am new to this community.  As you suggested to Sailaja
I tried to run my first kernel test following your well described procedure
in your blog. Unfortunately, while trying to upload the logs file I
received this message:

   - Could not save the data in the database

Could you please tell me if I did something wrong?

Thanks

On 4 August 2015 at 00:46, Carlos Morel-Riquelme <leinfeva at fedoraproject.org