New to fedora

Carlos Morel-Riquelme leinfeva at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 4 18:27:39 UTC 2015

Hi Katia, welcome to Fedora and QA :)

About your issues is strange, maybe a internet connection but try to upload
the log file using the python script called "fedora_submit.py". this script
need three parameters (username, password, log).

Before this, please check the complete url of your log file. in my case is
here:

/home/leinfeva/kernel-tests/logs/kernel-test-1438712102.log.txt

So make this as root

cd kernel-tests
python fedora_submit.py -u yourusername -p yourpasswd -l
/home/leinfeva/kernel-tests/logs/kernel-test-1438712102.log.txt

this take some minutes and when finish you would see similar output:

[root at new-host-5 kernel-tests]# python fedora_submit.py  -u leinfeva -p
******* -l /home/leinfeva/kernel-tests/logs/kernel-test-1438712102.log.txt
{
  "message": "Upload successful!"
}

It's all i hope that my info can be useful.

Regards and excuse my english.