how do i enable the updates-testing repo?

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sun Jul 26 14:51:10 UTC 2015

On 07/26/15 21:50, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   i did all of the above and, as ed(?) suggested, i may just be
> unluckily hitting an out-of-date mirror.

FWIW, if you look back on "updates-testing reports" you'd see that the last one to have "cockpit" was this one.
Konsole output

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2015-July/127028.html

And it was for cockpit-0.65-2.fc22 which I suspect was also subsequently withdrawn.

Now, this does raise an interesting question in my mind...  If we get reports that show packages being pushed to updates-testing then couldn't/shouldn't we get reports showing withdrawals?

--
If I wanted a blog or social media I'd go elsewhere