DNF upgrade test cases

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 3 02:30:56 UTC 2015

Hey folks! Just a heads-up: I've created some DNF system upgrade test
cases. As of right now the fedup ones are still in the Installation
results page, but I'll probably switch that up before we cut Beta TC2.

The fedup test cases still exist (the template page locations were
twiddled a bit behind the scenes, but the top-level test cases should
look exactly the same as before).

You can find the dnf test cases here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Package_dnf-plugin-system-upgrade_test_cases

Right now the packages aren't actually in updates-testing, but they're
built in Koji, you can install from there if you want to test right
away. I did do a quick F22-F23 test and it didn't seem to work, I'll
check in with wwoods about that.

I also tweaked https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading and created
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DNF_system_upgrade .