Release blocking deliverables for Fedora 23

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Sep 3 17:41:45 UTC 2015

On Thu, 3 Sep 2015 14:41:28 +0200
Jan Kurik <jkurik at redhat.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your long feedback Adam :-) I will try to answer your
> question and I will hope I do not miss anything.
>
> * Release blocking vs. Release non-blocking
> This has been discussed on the meeting [1] whether we should have only
> list of blocking deliverables as that is what we need now. However
> from the long-term point of view we would like to have list of
> non-blockig deliverables as well, to make sure we know what we are
> delivering. The current page [2] is a mix of both and I agree it is
> not consistent. Let consider this as the starting point with more work
> to be done here.

IMHO, it should be "Release deliverables" and clearly mark blocking vs
non blocking. We need the non blocking ones as well so we know if
something is just missing or there's some issue with it, etc.

> * Atomic & Docker
> Check the FESCo meeting minutes [1] starting at 18:06:21 - "the cloud
> people said no atomic"; "not a release blocker"

But it should still be listed there as non blocking

> * Cloud AMI
> I am not sure whether this is blocking or not. Hopefully Cloud WG can
> provide us with a definitive answer [3].

Yeah, me either... but should be listed either way, IMHO.

kevin