Transifex and Google Summer of Code 2010

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Thu Feb 11 19:17:34 UTC 2010

Hey all.

It's time for preparations for Google Summer of Coding, and we've
already started preparations.

  http://blog.transifex.net/2010/02/tx-gsoc-mentoring/
  http://trac.transifex.org/wiki/Development/SummerCoding

(If you see your language on the logo and there's a mistake in the
translation, please do let me know! =)

So -- we're looking for some cool ideas, student hackers wanting to
work on Python, Django and all the other technologies we are using. Do
catch me on #transifex on IRC/Freenode, or just follow the info on our
GSoC pages. Some ideas are already documented on the wiki page:

  http://trac.transifex.org/wiki/Development/SummerCoding/Ideas

Happy hacking!

-d

--