translators wanted for FreeIPA

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 19:53:27 UTC 2010

FreeIPA is an identity and security manager. It provides centralized
management of users, groups, machines and services needing
authentication and authorization. The FreeIPA team is preparing it's
next major release (Version 2) which will include localization. We need
translators to help prepare our translations. If you're a translator and
would like to contribute we would love to have your support and in
return we will list you as a contributor. The translations for FreeIPA
are being hosted on transifex.net

The FreeIPA project area is:

https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/freeipa/c/master

We are currently preparing an alpha release of version 2. Not all
strings have been marked yet for translation yet. The pot file currently
consists of 120 strings, but we expect that to grow a bit over the next
month or two. At this point no translations have been done yet, all
languages are available. If you can help us then pick a language and
create a po file through transifex.

Thank you for your help!

The FreeIPA team.

--