Self-Introduction: Andrew Zaytsev

Alexey Vasyukov vasyukov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:33:41 UTC 2010

Hi Andrew,

You arrived just in time! We always welcome new participants, and especially
when we have some nice things to do during long Russian winter evenings. :-)
The translation of Fedora 13 has just started. The announcement in Russian
maillist -
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans-ru/2010-February/000571.html

Current translations tasks and ideas for the future are always here -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ru_RU/MonthlyTasks Feel free to join.

As I see, you've actually joined the team already. Nonetheless, if you have
any questions regarding Russian localization process - ask on trans-ru
mailing list (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/trans-ru).
And if you have some questions and you do not whom to ask - ask Inna
Kabanova (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Usear:Mamasun) - she knows near
everything. :-)

At this stage I'd offer to move our conversation to trans-ru mailing list (
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/trans-ru) and to switch to
Russian.

Best regards,
Alexey Vasyukov