Self-Introduction: Alexander Shopov

Александър Александър
Fri Feb 19 18:55:33 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
The situation is as follows:
The Bulgarian team listed here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams
has Doncho Gunchev as coordinator. I have tried contacting him,
hopefully he will turn out to be just busy these days and return my
mails.
Some problems would still remain - he is not a sponsor and will not be
able to give me rights. Who else can give me rights to add translations?
The site of the team listed there: http://fedoraproject.bgug.org/ does
not exist, and the mailing list
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/trans-bg is very
inactive. Last mail from Doncho is from March 2008.
Much though I hope that Doncho will be back (with vengeance) and
continue coordinating the team, I still need someone to give some
timeframe for actions.
Meanwhile I would really like to mention the mailing list
dict at fsa-bg.org that is used by the Bulgarian translators of GNOME, KDE,
GnuStep, The translation project, GNU site, Maemo, Mozilla,
OpenOffice.org, OpenSuse, LXDE
Kind regards:
al_shopov