Self-Introduction: Alexander Shopov

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 01:29:00 UTC 2010

Александър Шопов さんは書きました:
> Hi everyone,
> The situation is as follows:
> The Bulgarian team listed here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams
> has Doncho Gunchev as coordinator. I have tried contacting him,
> hopefully he will turn out to be just busy these days and return my
> mails.
> Some problems would still remain - he is not a sponsor and will not be
> able to give me rights. Who else can give me rights to add translations?

It is ideal that Bulgarian team has own sponsor, so that new translator
can be guided through with their local language and can learn team
specific procedure if any.
Anyone from Bulgarian team has interest?  One vote from another
translator of the team would be sufficient to upgrade him/her, unless
any objection.

noriko