[OT] Transifex.net: Solang

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 18:20:26 UTC 2010

Hello brave translators,

Sorry for spamming you, but since there is no mailing list or central
platform to contact the translators surrounding transifex.net I
thought I would use this list as Fedora has been a long time user of
Transifex.

I would like to draw your attention to Solang [1]. We were using a mix
of GNOME's Damned Lies and Transifex.net but since GNOME does not
approve of this, we need to go one way or the other. So I would like
to solicit your help in filling the void left by the absence of the
GNOME localization community.

Relevant blog post:
http://debarshiray.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/solang-transifex-net-damned-lies-and-the-stalemate/

Thanks,
Debarshi

[1] http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/solang/

--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.