PulseAudio: translation submissions disabled from translate.fedoraproject.org

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Tue Feb 23 07:22:46 UTC 2010

ti, 2010-02-23 kello 13:19 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto kirjoitti:
> One question.
> Under Fedora Various, there were three modules to translate, PulseAudio
> Preferences, PulseAudio Volume Control and PulseAudio. But at
> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/pulseaudio/, there is only one file
> to translate, why?

I didn't notice these two yesterday. There are
http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/paprefs/ and
http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/pavucontrol/

I was maybe a bit too quick yesterday in disabling the commit access
from translate.fpo to pulseaudio git, so this time I'd like to ask for
your opinions. Should we disable these two as well or re-enable the
pulseaudio commit access from translate.fpo?

I think we should only have one Transifex installation with commit
access to a project, mostly because now if someone locks a translation
file in translate.fpo, the lock doesn't show up on transifex.net and
vice versa. As transifex.net has a much newer installation of Transifex
and PulseAudio isn't a Fedora sub-project, in my opinion we should have
only transifex.net submitting translations to PA.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio