anaconda translations and branches

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 21:57:58 UTC 2010

W dniu 11.01.2010 22:01, David Cantrell pisze:
> I do not want to prevent anyone from committing translation work to the
> branches, I just want everyone to understand that committing translation
> work
> to f12-branch does not guarantee that those translations will be
> included in
> the official Fedora 12 release. The presence of an anaconda branch
> generally
> means it's now too late for translations to make it in for an official
> release.

I've enabled translation submission to f12-branch and added a warning at
the top of the page [1]. If someone has suggestions about wording or
anything else, I'd be glad to correct it.

I have some more questions concerning rhel branches. I've seen that
there were new releases on both rhel-5 and rhel-6. Only rhel-5 branch
was enabled before. Should I re-enable it? When rhel-6 will be ready to
start working on it?

[1] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/anaconda/f12-branch

--
Piotr Drąg