Self-introduction: Łukasz Jernaś (Polish)

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 19:06:09 UTC 2010

W dniu 25.06.2010 11:26, Łukasz Jernaś pisze:
> Hello!

Hi!

> About me: I'm the current maintainer of the Emerillon Map Viewer for
> GNOME, translating GNOME into Polish whenever I can and hacking on
> various other stuff in my free time. I'm a man of few words, so please
> excuse me for the short introduction.

Welcome to the project. We know each other from GNOME, so I'm more than
happy to sponsor you.

> Me and the Fedora Project: I'd like to help translate Fedora's web
> presence into Polish, making it easier to attract new users.

Currently only one page is missing Polish translation, but it's quite
important and big one (spins.fp.o). I wish you good luck with it and
hope that someday you'll want to do more there! :)

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl