Turkish Team

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 19 06:04:57 UTC 2010

Hasan and Turkish translators

The username 'hasanalpinan' has now been approved cvsl10n group, and he
should now be able to submit his translation via Transifex directly.

In the team page, there is no mailing list registered for Turkish team.
I am curious how Turkish translators are communicating each other...

noriko

Hasan Alp İNAN さんは書きました: