Troubles with outdated PO files.

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Oct 25 15:42:00 UTC 2010

написане Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:09:27 +0300, Zoltan Hoppar
<hopparz at gmail.com>:

> I wanted also finish my translations, but TX from 10 attempt 8 times
> just answers only that the file are unreachable. If I would like to
> have the latest POT files, it's just impossible.... I have
> successfully uploaded several of my trranslations through TX, but it
> took LOOONG time till the UI answered that somekind of error happened
> and apologized.... BTW - if TX doesn't see the POT files - through git
> I could access them?

Please use gitweb as follows:
1) Go to the main guide page (e.g.,
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/docs-amateur-radio-guide/c/f14/
)
2) Click on the "web"-link i "Repository" line.
3) Choose "tree" in the page that will be opened.
4) Choose "pot".
5) Right-click on the "raw" link next to the POT-file and choose "Save as"
in the context menu.