Native language names in the language selector of the new website

Sulyok Peti sulyokpeti at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 15:04:48 UTC 2010

In Hungarian, the correct spelling of language names are with small
letters as follows: magyar

Otherwise does anyone know why the content negotiation works with
Firefox and does not work with Epiphany?
http://fedoraproject.org/ is English in epiphany but Hungarian in
firefox. The language preferences are the same in both applications.
The URI is without "/en" or "/hu" ending.

2010. 10. 31, vasárnap keltezéssel 14.13-kor Zoltan Hoppar ezt írta:
> Hi,
>

> English name: Hungarian
> Native name: Magyar
> Language Code: