Native language names in the language selector of the new website

Robert Antoni robert.buj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 20:34:39 UTC 2010

Hi,

Catalan (ca) language: Català

Regards,

Robert

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Sulyok Peti <sulyokpeti at gmail.com> wrote:

> In Hungarian, the correct spelling of language names are with small
> letters as follows: magyar
>
> Otherwise does anyone know why the content negotiation works with
> Firefox and does not work with Epiphany?
> http://fedoraproject.org/ is English in epiphany but Hungarian in
> firefox. The language preferences are the same in both applications.
> The URI is without "/en" or "/hu" ending.
>

> 2010. 10. 31, vasárnap keltezéssel 14.13-kor Zoltan Hoppar ezt írta:
> > Hi,
> >

> > English name: Hungarian
> > Native name: Magyar
> > Language Code:
> > hu
> > hu_HU
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Zoltan

>  <>>> עברית

> > > --
> > > PGP:  06853DF7
> > >

> > --
> > PGP:  06853DF7
> > --

FQN: Robert Antoni Buj Gelonch
AKA: Robert Buj

Advanced-level training cycle (ca: CFGS) in computer software engineering
(ca: DAI) - les Heures, technical academy (SPA)
Computer Science Engineer - University of Lleida (UDL), Lleida (SPA)
Training course in Handel-C & DK design suite - Celoxica Ltd., Abington (UK)
Training course in Xilinx EDK & Microblaze - Autonomous University of Madrid
(UAM), Madrid (SPA)
Postgraduate Master's degree in .NET Solutions - Open University of
Catalonia (UOC), Barcelona (SPA)
Postgraduate Master's degree in FOSS (Free and open source software)
(upcoming) - Open University of Catalonia (UOC), Barcelona (SPA)

ca: M'agradaria millorar el món, però Déu no em dóna el codi font!
de: Ich würde gern die Welt verbessern, doch Gott gibt mir den Quellcode
nicht!
en: I would like to improve the world, but God didn't give me the source
code!
es: Me gustaría mejorar el mundo, pero Dios no me da el código fuente!

gpg fingerprint = 0800 D37B C187 CC6E 9D0C 0AF4 265D 0096 AC78 6412