Re: Stéphane Arnold - French - new user

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 4 11:33:20 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Stéphane Arnold <stephanearnold at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi all folks:
>
> I am a new user (sarnold) my name is Stéphane Arnold, I live in France.
>
> I am working in a little company at administrative tasks. I am
> interested in translating Linux desktop programs in French (fr_FR)
> I have some computer skills, especially in development of UNIX C/C++ web
> apps and Java web apps.
>
> My GPG fingerprint:
>
> pub   2048R/929B250E 2011-04-04
>     Empreinte de la clé = 825C 5CFD BDEC 4833 FFC8  5533 86AE 5999 929B
> 250E
> uid                  Stephane Arnold<stephanearnold at yahoo.fr>
> sub   2048R/6C4A4732 2011-04-04
>
> Thank you for your attention.
> Bye
>
> Stéphane Arnold

Hi Stéphane, welcome !!

Please, read the French wiki page if you have not read it yet[1].
You will find there a link to the French team mailing list and our
translating process.
Feel free to ask any questions on the french mailing list once registered.

À bientôt !

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_French_Team#Rejoindre_le_projet_de_traduction_francophone

--
Kévin Raymond