Bosnian Team on Transifex.net?

Arnes Arnautović arnes99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:00:28 UTC 2011

Been away from https://translate.fedoraproject.org for some time due to
my study and exams but after visiting it I see that "Fedora has migrated
translations to a Fedora team at Transifex.net. Please login to
Transifex.net to add further translations to Fedora software. [...]"
So I went to https://www.transifex.net/ but I couldn't log in. Are
accounts on translate.fedoraproject.org and transifex.net seperate
entities? I'm puzzled because of that message on
translate.fedoraproject.org about logging in. Do I need to make a new
account on transifex.net?
I did that already just in case and my username is aarnes.

Since even before migration bosnian team had me + some other guy whom I
can't contact, my question is: is there a bosnian team on transifex.net?
If there is, how can I join it and if no, how to create it?
I see there is bosnian language on Languages section so it should exist,
right?