Self-Introduction: Anurag Garg (HIndi and English)

Anurag Garg ang.astronomy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 15:26:01 UTC 2011

Name: Anurag
Location: Delhi, India
Login: anuraggarg
Language: English to Hindi
Profession or Student status: Proffessional
About You: I am Physics teacher by proffession and amateur astronomer by
choice. Using fedora gnu/linux for past 8 years, so feel like still a
learner as far as my linux knowledge goes but actively working as a linux
promoter on mu own level. Along with all the hectic life style I love to
spend quality time on computer learning and exploring astronomy data
analysis, currently working on x-ray emissions form cluster of galaxies
(A2163) .
You and the Fedora Project: Currently a active member of Hindi translations
team of Gnome.
GPG KEYID and fingerprint: 94452ECF