Self-Introduction: Anurag Garg (HIndi and English)

Rajesh Ranjan rajesh672 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 04:12:31 UTC 2011

Hi Anurag,

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 8:56 PM, Anurag Garg <ang.astronomy at gmail.com>wrote:

> Name: Anurag
> Location: Delhi, India
> Login: anuraggarg
> Language: English to Hindi
> Profession or Student status: Proffessional
> About You: I am Physics teacher by proffession and amateur astronomer by
> choice. Using fedora gnu/linux for past 8 years, so feel like still a
> learner as far as my linux knowledge goes but actively working as a linux
> promoter on mu own level. Along with all the hectic life style I love to
> spend quality time on computer learning and exploring astronomy data
> analysis, currently working on x-ray emissions form cluster of galaxies
> (A2163) .
>  You and the Fedora Project: Currently a active member of Hindi
> translations team of Gnome.
> GPG KEYID and fingerprint: 94452ECF

Thanks for your interest in Gnome and joining gnome team.

If you want to join the Hindi team of Fedora, please register and join at
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/team/hi

For translation, Please follow the community resources and guidelines:

https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/wiki/fuel-hindi

regards,
Rajesh