Arabic translation

Munzir Taha ( منذر طه ) munzirtaha at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 02:31:52 UTC 2011

On Sunday, July 03, 2011 12:51:05 AM أبو بدر wrote:
> Hello Mr. Munther
> 1 - How many a member of translation team you have

It depends. I just hope you are going to be +1

> 2 - Why translation is parked for more than 3 months

Because no one translated any thing during the 3 months.

> 3 - Why there are 3 memberships outstanding for more than a month

Because, they don't show who they are in the mailing list and didn't sent any
files.

> I hope that we work together to complete the translation in time

Then, just subscribe to the Arabic mailing list, take setroubleshoot »
framework, translate it and I would comment on your translation and approve
your membership.

--
Munzir Taha