Translation Quick Start Guide to pt-BR

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 3 17:01:55 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Cleiton <cleitoncfl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, everyone. I translated the "Translation Quick Start Guide" to brazilian
> portuguese in the Friday. But the docs.fedoraproject.org still showing the
> guide as Untranslated on the pt-BR page. Do you know how long it takes to
> translation get to docs.fedoraproject.org?

Hi,
You have just translated the old guide?
The new one is under the wiki[1], there was an annouce in June[2].
Your translation won't be lost if someone update the publican guide,
but this is not yet decided. Therefore, I don't think that docs team
team would rebuild it soon, there are old references to the old
transifex instance we had before.

Regards,

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Guide
[2] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2011-June/009053.html